- One G-Pass to see Sig Hansen and Friends with Edgar Hansen and Jake Anderson
- When: Friday, September 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $13 for rows 30–36 of the right or left center, or rows 21–29 of the left or right wing (up to $26 value)
- $21 for rows 10–29 of the right or left center, or rows 11–20 of the left or right wing (up to $42 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Sig Hansen and Friends with Edgar Hansen and Jake Anderson
Discovery Channel viewers have had white knuckles since 2005 thanks to the drama of Deadliest Catch and its unflinching look at the family business of the Hansens: crab fishing. The reality series follows six commercial fishing vessels—primarily the Northwestern, captained by Sig Hansen—as they wrestle the unforgiving froth of the tumultuous Bering Sea in search of Alaskan king crab and snow crab. Despite the fact that Forbes named it one of America’s 10 Deadliest Jobs, Sig carries on his family’s multi-generation commitment to fishing with a signature mix of grit and kindness.
On stage, he shares stories, behind-the-scenes secrets, and footage with help of his co-stars and shipmates. One of these is Sig’s brother Edgar, whom he’s training to eventually take over as captain. The other is the steely-eyed Jake Anderson, who viewers have seen not only battle the elements but also weather personal storms.