- Two-day passes to the Silicon Valley Film Festival
- When: Saturday, November 8, 9:30 a.m.–8:30 p.m. at Plug and Play Tech Center and Sunday, November 23, 1:30–5:30 p.m. at Milpitas Library Auditorium
- Tickets include admission to all shows for the two days of the festival along with snacks
- General admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $19 for two two-day passes (up to $40 value)
- $35 for four two-day passes (up to $80 value)
Silicon Valley Film Festival 2014
Now celebrating its fifth anniversary, the Silicon Valley Film Festival promotes innovation in world digital cinema and movies that encourage positive social change and emerging green technologies—a natural fit for the birthplace of digital filmmaking. This year a group of delegates representing the Chinese film industry will be in attendance, along with the directors of the films being screened. An award ceremony on November 8 at 7:30 p.m. follows that day’s film screenings.
A full schedule is yet to be released, but click here for a short list of films set to screen during the fest.