- Tickets to the 4th annual “Monster Bulls” bull-riding event or the 134th Silver Spurs Rodeo
- Where: Silver Spurs Arena
- Section: General admission
- Door time: One hour before show time
- Kids ages 10 and under receive free admission.
- Admission to the rodeo includes free admission to the Osceola County Fair
Tickets and Dates
- $9 for one ticket ($15 value)
- $17 for two tickets ($30 value)
- $33 for four tickets ($60 value)
For each ticket option, choose from the following events:
- “Monster Bulls” on Saturday, February 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- The Silver Spurs Rodeo on Friday, February 20, at 7:30 p.m.; Saturday, February 21, at 7:30 p.m.; or Sunday, February 22, at 2 p.m.
Silver Spurs Rodeo and “Monster Bulls”
Eight seconds isn’t a long time—unless, of course, you’re snapping back and forth atop a wildly bucking bull. This Valentine’s Day, professional bull riders will try to hold onto colossal beasts during the 4th annual “Monster Bulls” bull-riding event.
Less than a week later, the Silver Spurs Rodeo will add yet another muddy chapter to its history with the 134th installment of Osceola County’s trademark show. Across three days of action, Silver Spurs Arena will tremble beneath thundering hooves as hundreds of PRCA professionals clash during classic rodeo events. The schedule includes such fan favorites as bull riding, team roping, and steer wrestling.
Silver Spurs Rodeo
Formed in 1941, the nonprofit Silver Spurs Riding Club enthralls audiences with skilled horsemanship and bull-riding rigor that culminates at the Silver Spurs Rodeo, which has been bucking for more than six decades. The bull-riding, steer-roping performances have been an annual fixture at the Silver Spurs Rodeo Arena since 1951, drawing in cowboys and cowgirls from around the world by the thousands. The rodeo received a facelift in 2002, when they constructed the new Silver Spurs Arena, providing a first-rate venue for rodeos as well as concerts and clandestine sock-hops for teenage horses.