French-Canadian pop-punk rockers behind “Addicted” and “I’d Do Anything” take the stage behind their latest album, “Taking One for the Team”
About This Deal
- $30 for one G-Pass for upper bowl sides (middle to rear rows) (up to $57.25 value)
- $35 for one G-Pass for upper bowl sides (front to middle rows) (up to $67.50 value)
- $40 for one G-Pass for lower bowl (up to $76.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Band: French-Canadian pop-punk rockers that burst onto the scene in 2002 with No Pads, No Helmets…Just Balls, which sold over four million copies worldwide and launced the singles “Addicted” and “I’d Do Anything”
- Their Accolades: The prolific musicians have racked up six MuchMusic Video Awards, two Juno Awards, one CASBY Award, one NRJ Music Award, one Teen Choice Award, and multiple Juno, Kerang!, and MTV Video Music Awards nominations.
- Their Latest: 2016’s Taking One for the Team, their fifth studio album and first since 2011’s Get Your Heart On! This latest release follows the lead single, “I Don’t Wanna Go to Bed,” which features the rapper Nelly.