- $26.75 for one ticket for balcony rows EE–KK (up to $34.57 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
The Muppet Movie Sing Along
- The movie: Kermit the Frog accumulates new Muppet pals, evades a frog-legs restauranteur, and encounters every celebrity comic of 1979 (or at least it seems like it) on a quest for Tinseltown stardom. He even rides a bike on the big screen for the first time.
- The songs: hands-down the best tunes Paul Williams ever wrote for puppets, from the Oscar-nominated banjo magic of “The Rainbow Connection” to the jaunty sonic road trip of “Movin’ Right Along” and the surreal yet rollicking “Can You Picture That?”
- The Sing-a-Long experience: Imagine The Muppet Movie with the flair of a kid-friendly Rocky Horror Picture Show, and you get IBEX Puppetry’s immersive and interactive experience.
- The props: Bubbles, streamers, kites, confetti, and fleecy characters pop out of the screen, giving this 2D classic an extra dimension of joy. Audiences receive a goody bag of props upon entry.
- The instructions: Fans are encouraged to blurt out lines, blow bubbles, boogie in the aisles, and bellow along with their favorite songs.
- The highlight of the night: when a full-sized Gonzo soars above the crowd via a fistful of balloons
There's usually something entrancing to see on Chrysler Theatre's stage, but there's always a captivating view from its walls of windows. The building sits along the Detroit River, with a prime outlook on Detroit's skyline. Twelve hundred red seats fill the auditorium, stately and comfy in equal measure. The Chrysler is part of St. Clair College, which has a robust musical theater department to fill the stage when it's not hosting touring shows.