- $25 for one G-Pass for rear balcony seating (up to $49.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Brian Setzer Orchestra: 13th Annual Christmas Rocks! Tour
- When you first met Brian Setzer and his pompadour: when he crooned for the Stray Cats, the band that lassoed rockabilly into the 1980s with hits such as “Stray Cat Strut” and “Rock this Town”
- When he formed his eponymous orchestra: 1990, which led to the Grammy-winning swing-dance hit “Jump Jive an’ Wail”
- When he got the Christmas spirit: in 2002, when he released Boogie Woogie Christmas and crafted a new holiday tradition…
- …called Christmas Rocks!: Now on its 13th sleigh ride across the US, it’s that wonderful time of the year in which Brian, his hefty Gretsch, and that 18-piece orchestra literally rock around the Christmas tree in a set of festive holiday tunes infused with swing-band bombast, then revved into a rockabilly blitz.
- What you’ll hear: big-band revamps of festive bell jingles such as ”Jingle Bells” and “Jingle Bell Rock” from all three BSO holiday albums, and perhaps a stray Stray Cats tune like “Rock This Town”