All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
What You'll Get
- $23 for one G-Pass ticket for gallery seating in sections 301–302 (up to $37.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Art of Rap
- Ice-T: The O.G. made history with 1987’s Rhyme Pays (the first hip-hop album to be slapped with the Parental Advisory sticker) before pioneering gangsta rap with 1991’s O.G. Original Gangster and kicking the hornet’s nest with his band Body Count. Younger generations may know him best from his role as Detective Tutuola on Law and Order: SVU and the reality series Ice Loves Coco.
- Public Enemy: As one of the first and foremost socio-political groups in hip-hop history, Chuck D, Flavor Flav, DJ Lord, and Professor Griff inspire and incite with anthems such as “Fight the Power.”
- Also Appearing: Naughty by Nature | Mobb Deep | Grandmaster Melle Mel & Scorpio | The Sugarhill Gang | EPMD | Kurtis Blow | Hosted by Chief Rocker Busy Bee
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 29, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.