- Tickets to the Breathe Easy Music Festival featuring Sister Hazel
- When: Saturday, October 4, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Mill City Lights
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the full band lineup
* $21 for one general-admission ticket (up to $31.50 value) * $38 for two general-admission tickets (up to $63 value) * $99 for one VIP ticket (up to $152 value)
* Lower-level private cocktail reception and private artist performance * Artist meet-and-greet, based on artist availability * Food and drinks, including appetizers, dessert, and vodka cocktails or beer * Upper-area access with balcony seating * VIP area for artist mingling * Breathe Easy laminate
Breathe Easy Music Festival Featuring Sister Hazel
- Sister Hazel: since 1993, these Florida road warriors have appeased fans (known as “Hazelnuts”) with their inspirational mix of upbeat acoustic rock and homey Southern harmonies, as heard in their breakout hit “All for You”
- Chris Hawkey: familiar to Minnesotans as co-host of the Power Trip Morning Show on KFAN in Minneapolis, this country singer-songwriter is making waves with his new single “My Kinda Crazy,” which has led to him opening for Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean, and Sugarland
- Branch and Dean: Country duo with a vocal and lyrical chemistry that comes from being lifelong friends. Their benefit performance of “The Dash,” might bring tears to the audience’s eyes, as the heartbreaking single was written about Branch losing his son to cystic fibrosis.
- Devon Worley Band: combining the the growling vocals of teenaged lead singer Devon Worley with a backing band of Midwestern rock and country veterans, this well-oiled machine has opened for Hunter Hayes, Kentucky Headhunters, and Confederate Railroad
- The Plot Hounds: if The Marshall Tucker Band, The Allman Brothers, and The Black Crowes had a baby, it would confuse biologists everywhere, and also sound a lot like The Plot Hounds
- Want to make the most of your fest experience? Check out the Groupon Guide’s tips.