What You'll Get
- One ticket to see “Sister Rosemary Nyirumbe: Sewing Hope in Uganda”
- When: Tuesday, February 3 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Orpheum Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- C$37 for orchestra left or right (up to C$62 value)
- C$49 for orchestra center (up to C$82 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Sister Rosemary Nyirumbe: Sewing Hope in Uganda
- Where you’ve seen Sister Rosemary: in the documentary Sewing Hope on Netflix, on a CNN “Heroes” segment, chatting with Charlie Rose—so, basically, on television
- Where you’ve read about her: In Time, which named her one of 2014’s most influential people
- What she’ll discuss in her talk: Her work to give the children of Uganda a future through her vocational school—a fight that required her to openly defy Joseph Kony and the Lord’s Resistance Army
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 4, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 2/3 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Orpheum Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Let's Talk Entertainment's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.