- $32 for one G-Pass to Sister’s Easter Catechism: Will My Bunny Go To Heaven? (up to $48.80 value)
- Where: City Theatre
- Seating: left rows LH–LK
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
- Thursday, March 19, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, March 20, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 21, at 3 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Sunday, March 22, at 1 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Sister’s Easter Catechism: Will My Bunny Go To Heaven?
As one of the minds behind the wildly popular Late Nite Catechism, playwright Maripat Donovan has allowed the beloved character of Sister to muse on a variety of topics. In Sister’s Easter Catechism: Will My Bunny Go to Heaven?, the titular nun gets to explore the upcoming holiday in her usual ‘classroom-style’ setting. Through audience interaction, she answers queries about the afterlife of pets, the Easter egg delivery service, and those cheery yellow Peeps. Her quick wit—mixed with just a hint of irreverence—serves her well as she chides any misbehaving crowd members and invites others onto the stage for quizzes.