All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to Sixteen Candles
- When: Saturday, March 7, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Bogart’s
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $8 for general admission standing (up to $16.12 value)
- $13 for general admission standing, plus a skip-the-line pass (up to $26.12 value)
- Where they got the name: from the John Hughes movie Sixteen Candles, in which Molly Ringwald falls for some hunky guy, some nerdy guy likes Molly Ringwald, and all of the music is good
- When they were established: 2003
- ’80s acts they’ve opened for: Joan Jett, Rick Springfield, Eddie Money, Kenny Loggins, The Go-Go’s
- Where you’ve seen them: on The Rosie O’Donnell Show and Windy City Live
- What to expect: a party-ready playlist loaded with every ’80s jam you can imagine, all expertly played
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 7, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 3/7 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Bogart's. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
The Nordland Plaza Nickelodeon may have changed its name a few times in the nearly 125 years since its founding, but its reason-for-being remains the same: to keep Cincinnatians entertained. The theater began life as a vaudeville house, passed a few years as a German-film center, and eventually became a combination restaurant and venue. After a makeover in the 1980s, the modern-day Bogart's welcomes up to 1,500 audience members to its concerts, comedy shows, and burlesque performances. Within, six bars keep guests hydrated and the dance floor stays as packed as the events calendar.