- One G-Pass to Skate for Hope
- When: Saturday, August 29, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Germain Arena
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $12 for rows 8–19 (up to $23.55 value)
- $23 for rows 2–6 (up to $42.95 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Skate for Hope
- What and Why: Skate for Hope is a dazzling show of on-ice acrobatics that raises funding for cancer research, awareness, and health education programs. So far, it has raised more than $560,000 for cancer research.
- Who: 13 Olympic and national champions. Individual skaters include three-time US Champion Ashley Wagner, Emily Hughes, Max Aaron, Adam Rippon, and Dan Hollander. Paired skaters include Alexa Scimeca and Chris Knierim, Caydee Denney and John Coughlin, Tarah Kayne and Danny O’Shea, and Piper Gilles and Paul Poirier.
- Benefits charities: In 2015, proceeds will go to multiple cancer charities in southwest Florida
Skate for Hope
Skate for Hope raises funding for cancer research, awareness, and health education programs with a dazzling show of on-ice acrobatics performed by skaters across the world including Olympic and National Champion Emily Hughes. By providing health and wellness education, they empower children and young adults to be better able to cope with a close friend or family member receiving a cancer diagnosis.
Skate for Hope has raised more than $550,000 for cancer research and in 2015 proceeds will go to multiple cancer charities in southwest Florida.