The band behind “Youth Gone Wild,” “I Remember You,” and “Wasted Time” unleashes its greatest hits with frenetic energy
What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass for sections 1–3 (mid-to-rear rows) (up to $38.45 value)
- View the seating chart
- Singles from Skid Row’s self-titled album that rocketed up the charts: “I Remember You,” “18 and Life,” “Youth Gone Wild”
- What would happen if everyone who bought that album got together: They’d just about fill Singapore (pop. 5.3 million), then have to annex another island to house their hairdressers.
- Title they earned at the 1990 American Music Awards: Favorite Heavy Metal/Hard Rock New Artist
- Where 1991’s Slave to the Grind landed on the Billboard charts: No. 1
- Slave to the Grind’s biggest hits: “Wasted Time,” “Monkey Business”
- The axemen: original members Rachel Bolan (bass) and Dave “The Snake” Sabo and Scotti Hill (guitars)
- The lead singer: Johnny Solinger, replacing singer Sebastian Bach, who was presumably tired after 250 years of writing music
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 15, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Ticketmaster is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.