What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Skillet and for King & Country joy. UNLEASHED The Tour, starting from $23
- Seating: sections 105-108, 205, 206, 216, or 217
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account and will be ready to print. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What Skillet cooks: Grammy-nominated, chart-topping, boundary-crossing Christian rock
- Official name for Skillet fans: Panheads
- Skillet hits that reflect the band’s heavy, brooding sound: “Whispers in the Dark,” “Rebirthing,” “Monster”
- The catalog: includes nine studio albums with 2016’s Unleashed being their latest.
For King & Country
- Who they are: Brothers Joel and Luke Smallbone, who were originally born in Sydney, Australia but moved to Nashville in 1991. They come from a musical family, too—their dad was a promoter, and their sister is Christian singer Rebecca St. James.
- Their sound: anthemic, rich, and downright uplifting. Joel and Luke’s poignant melodies and meaningful lyrics go hand-in-hand with the duo’s stage name, which conveys their belief in something larger than themselves.
- What to expect: Hits from their 2015’s Run Wild. Live Free. Love Strong., which was the duo’s highest-debuting album and peaked at No. 13 on the Billboard 200. It includes top singles “Fix My Eyes,” “To the Dreamers” and “It’s Not Over Yet,” and “O God Forgive Us”
The Fine Print