Two long-established alt-metal acts feed the crowd energy with a set of hits including “Whispers in the Dark,” “Denial,” and “Unraveling”
What You'll Get
- General admission standing
Skillet & Sevendust: Victorious War Tour
- What Skillet cooks: Grammy–nominated, chart-topping, boundary-crossing Christian rock
- Official name for Skillet fans: Panheads
- Skillet hits that reflect the band’s heavy, brooding sound: “Whispers in the Dark,” “Rebirthing,” and “Monster”
- Their catalog includes 10 studio albums, with 2019’s Victorious being their latest.
- Their sound: Sevendust, whose name is inspired by a brand of insecticide, delivers an incendiary blend of hard rock and heavy metal.
- Their debut: 1997’s self-titled album, which charted on Billboard and went gold
- Since then: They’ve released 11 more studio albums, toured extensively, and saw the departure and return of band member and songwriter Clint Lowery.
- Their latest album: 2018’s All I See Is War, which AllMusic described as a “late-era evolution”
- Also Appearing: Devour the Day
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Promotional value expires Aug 26, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Redeem day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.