- One ticket to see a Chicago Cubs game from a rooftop club with unlimited food and drinks
- Where: Skybox on Sheffield
- Doors: One hour before game time
- Seating: Inside the indoor bar and lounge and on a three-tier roof deck with 150 stadium seats<p>
Games and Dates
$69 for one of the following games (up to $128.86 value)
- Against the Philadelphia Phillies on Sunday, April 6 (game time TBD)
- Against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Tuesday, April 8, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Pirates on Thursday, April 10, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Cincinnati Reds on Sunday, April 20 (game time TBD)
- Against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Thursday, April 24, at 1:20 p.m.<p>
$79 for one of the following games (up to $128.86 value)
- Against the Pirates on Wednesday, April 9, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Reds on Friday, April 18, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Reds on Saturday, April 19, at 3:05 p.m.
- Against the Diamondbacks on Monday, April 21, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Diamondbacks on Tuesday, April 22, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Diamondbacks on Wednesday, April 23, at 1:20 p.m.<p>
$89 for one of the following games (up to $139.80 value)
- Against the St. Louis Cardinals on Friday, May 2, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Cardinals on Sunday, May 4 (game time TBD)<p>
$99 for one of the following games (up to $139.80 value)
- Against the Phillies on Saturday, April 5, at 3:05 p.m.
- Against the Cardinals on Saturday, May 3, at 3:05 p.m.<p>
Skybox on Sheffield
Set directly behind the right-field foul pole, Skybox on Sheffield’s four-level space pairs comfortable seating and Chicago-born refreshments with an unencumbered view of Wrigley Field. Upholstered chairs populate the rooftop’s three tiers of stadium seating, where spectators drink in the game along with Goose Island drafts and chow down on burgers, hot dogs, tacos, and paninis from a menu of pub-style cuisine. Fully-staffed bars on all four levels—including one in the inside lounge—make it easy to grab new refreshments so guests don’t miss any pivotal plays or moments when a seagull steals the rosin bag to insulate its nest. More than 20 plasma TVs pepper the facility, letting guests follow along with the game’s broadcast or check in on other sporting events.