All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $199 for one all-inclusive rooftop ticket to view a Foo Fighters’ concert on Wrigley Field (up to $227.23 value)
- Includes wine, beer, and a 3-course, chef-inspired meal
- When: Saturday, August 29, at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: Skybox on Sheffield
- General-admission rooftop seating
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- How you know the Foo Fighters: you walked by a radio during the 1990s or 2000s
- How you know frontman Dave Grohl: as the former drummer of Nirvana, but also as the singer of “Learn to Fly,” “Everlong,” “Best of You,” and “The Pretender”
- Their sound: old-fashioned rock ‘n’ roll with a classic quiet verse/loud chorus/silent jazz breakdown sound
- How the Foo Fighters almost never happened: After Nirvana’s career was cut short, Grohl nearly took a gig as the drummer for Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.
- How that decision paid off: with 11 Grammys, 10 chart-topping singles, and a top-10 placement for nearly all the band’s studio albums
- The Foo Fighters’ newest project: the 2014 album Sonic Highways, which absorbed the musical history of eight American cities as it was recorded over the course of a combination road trip and HBO documentary
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2015. Redeem starting 8/29 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Skybox on Sheffield. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Skybox on Sheffield's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. All ages welcome; must provide 21+ ID to receive alcohol. Due to renovations, seats have obstructed views. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.