- One ticket to see a Chicago Cubs Sunday game from a rooftop club with food and drinks
- Where: Skybox on Sheffield
- Doors: One hour before game time
- Seating: Inside the indoor bar and lounge and on a three-tier roof deck with 140 stadium seats
Games and Dates
$79 for one of the following games (up to $133.24 value)
- Against the Milwaukee Brewers on Tuesday, September 2, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Sunday, September 7, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Thursday, September 18, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Sunday, September 21, at 1:20 p.m.
$89 for one of the following games (up to $139.80 value)
- Against the Milwaukee Brewers on Monday, September 1, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Cincinnati Reds on Tuesday, September 16, at 7:05 p.m.
Skybox on Sheffield
Set directly behind the right-field foul pole, Skybox on Sheffield’s four-level space pairs comfortable seating and Chicago-born refreshments with an unencumbered view of Wrigley Field. Upholstered chairs populate the rooftop’s three tiers of stadium seating, where spectators drink in the game along with Goose Island drafts and chow down on burgers, hot dogs, tacos, and paninis from a menu of pub-style cuisine. Fully-staffed bars on all four levels—including one in the inside lounge—make it easy to grab new refreshments so guests don’t miss any pivotal plays or moments when a seagull steals the rosin bag to insulate its nest. More than 20 plasma TVs pepper the facility, letting guests follow along with the game’s broadcast or check in on other sporting events.