- One ticket to experience a Chicago Cubs game from a rooftop club with food, beer, wine, and soft drinks
- Where: Skybox on Sheffield
- Doors: One hour before game time
- Seating: Inside the indoor bar and lounge and on a three-tier roof deck with 140 stadium seats
Games and Dates
$71 for the following game ($132.46 value)
- Against the Washington Nationals on Monday, July 6, at 7:05 p.m.
$91 for one of the following games (up to $126.86 value)
- Against the Cincinnati Reds on Sunday, June 14, at 11 a.m.
- Against the Kansas City Royals on Sunday, May 31, at 1:20 p.m.
$95 for one of the following games ($121.26 value)
- Against the Cleveland Indians on Monday, June 15, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Monday, June 22, at 7:05 p.m.
$105 for the following game ($121.26 value)
- Against the Cleveland Indians on Tuesday, June 16, at 7:05 p.m.
$110 for one of the following games (up to $155.98 value)
- Against the Kansas City Royals on Friday, May 29, at 3:05 p.m.
- Against the Cincinnati Reds on Thursday, June 11, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday, June 23, at 7:05 p.m.
Skybox on Sheffield
Set directly behind the right-field foul pole, Skybox on Sheffield’s four-level space offers comfortable seating and Chicago-born refreshments. Upholstered chairs populate the rooftop’s three tiers of stadium seating, where spectators drink in the game along with Goose Island drafts and chow down on burgers, hot dogs, and paninis from a menu of pub-style cuisine. Fully-staffed bars on all four levels—including one in the inside lounge—make it easy to grab new refreshments so guests don’t miss any pivotal plays or moments when a seagull steals the rosin bag to insulate its nest. More than 20 plasma TVs pepper the facility, letting guests follow along with the game’s broadcast or check in on other sporting events.
Due to renovations, seats have obstructed views.