What You'll Get
DJs often begin as avid record collectors, much as orchestra conductors often start out as people who just have a ton of French horns lying around. See passion at work with this deal.
- Admission to Skylab 2013: Kaskade, Dillon Francis, Morgan Page
- When: Saturday, September 21, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Denver Coliseum
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $36 for one regular ticket (up to a $56.35 value)
- $86 for one VIP ticket (up to a $138.50 value). VIP admission includes a collectible pass, an exclusive entrance, and access to elevated decks in the main performance area.<p>
Skylab 2013: Kaskade, Dillon Francis, Morgan Page
- Number of years Skylab has been exploring the universe of EDM: 19
- Number of times the airlock blew open, sending attendees hurtling through the infinite darkness of outer space: 0
- 2013 headlining acts: Kaskade, Dillon Francis, Luminox
- Kaskade’s birth name: Ryan Raddon
- Kaskade hit lighting up the charts: the lush, synth-poppy title track from his upcoming album Atmosphere
- Dillon Francis’ birth name: Dillon Francis
- Dillon Francis is known for: helping to pioneer moombahton and moombahcore; his catchily stuttering single “I.D.G.A.F.O.S.”; his obsession with cats
- How Luminox is breaking into the scene by: appearing at Denver TrapFest and crafting a brutal remix of Birdman’s “I Run This”
- Neon costumes are: encouraged
- Click here for a link to the full lineup.<P>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 22, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 9/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Denver Coliseum. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Triad Dragons Entertainment's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 7pm. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 16 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.