- One G-Pass to an International Champions Cup soccer match between S.L. Benfica and Paris Saint-Germain presented by Guinness
- When: Saturday, July 18, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: BMO Field
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $45 for seating in the rear of sections 110, 120, 126, 205–206 or 208–209 ($84.75 value)
- $52 for seating in the front of sections 131, 133–134, 205–206, or 209, or the middle of sections 207–208 ($94.75 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
International Champions Cup presented by Guinness
In an effort to crank up the competition of the European club preseason tour, the International Champions Cup kicked off in 2013 as an eight-team competition spread across six U.S. cities. The tournament doubled in size in 2014, highlighted by a record-breaking match between Real Madrid and Manchester United that drew more than 109,000 fans to the University of Michigan’s “Big House.”
Like a bubble borne from a million pieces of gum, the ICC will expand across the globe this summer with editions in China and Australia. On North American soil, the tournament will unfold in 11 cities at esteemed venues, including a stop at BMO Field. On July 18, S.L. Benfica takes on Paris Saint-Germain and one of the world’s best strikers in Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
170 Princes' Blvd.
Toronto, ON M6K 3C3Get Directions