What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Slash featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators: World on Fire Tour
- When: Friday, October 23, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Hollywood Palladium
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- $20 for early-discount general-admission standing (up to $53.25 value). [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $25 for early-discount general-admission standing (up to $53.25 value). [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $30 for general-admission standing (up to $53.25 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Slash featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators: World on Fire Tour
- Sobriquets: “Riff Lord” (bestowed upon him by Metal Hammer), “Best Guitarist” (his title from Esquire in 2005), “Saul Hudson” (what his mum named him)
- Accolades: a Grammy win for Best Hard Rock Performance, a place in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- 2: his position on Time’s 2009 “10 Best Electric Guitar Players” list
- 13: the number of Les Paul models he’s helped Gibson create
- 1987: the year he redefined rock riffs with his intro to “Sweet Child o’ Mine” on Guns N’ Roses’ Appetite for Destruction
- The new live album/DVD: Live at the Roxy, in stores now
- 2002: the year he formed Velvet Revolver, the praise-generating machine composed of former Guns N’ Roses, Loaded, and Stone Temple Pilots members
- 2010: the year he released his self-titled solo debut, which was packed with hits such as “Beautiful Dangerous” and guest musicians such as Iggy Pop, Ozzy Osborne, Chris Cornell, and Fergie
- What’s New: 2014’s World on Fire, featuring frequent collaborators Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators
- Fun Fact: back when he was a broke, budding rock star, Slash shoplifted his top hat and the belt that he wrapped around it
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 24, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.