What You'll Get
- $45 for one ticket for general-admission pit (up to $61 value)
- $45 for one ticket for seating in upper-bowl section 7–14 (up to $61 value)
- $60 for one ticket for seating in lower-bowl section 1–6 (up to $79.15 value)
- View the seating chart.
- Slayer’s cred: they’re one of the most influential bands of all time, double Grammy winners, and the progenitors of vicious speed metal
- How vicious: Columbia refused to release their seminal 1986 album Reign in Blood; the band’s 2006 album Christ Illusion was forbidden from the entire nation of India
- How speedy: Reign of Blood was performed at an average of 220 beats per minute
- Where MTV ranked Slayer on its list of Top 100 metal bands of all time: No. 6
- Why: “Inspired by classic metal, hardcore punk, horror movies and a hunger to destroy, the band wrote brutal, unrestrained songs that were disturbing, controversial and took heavy metal to new extremes.”
- Lamb of God: often labeled as death metal, speed metal, or groove metal (bassist John Campbell simplifies it as “a punk band that plays heavy metal”), this Grammy-nominated Virginia quintet scalds the stage with galvanic riffs, pummeling-bass drums, and vocals packed with misanthropic and apocalyptic lyrics
- Behemoth: the hallmarks of this black-metal band hailing from Poland are growled vocals, punishing double bass, and buzzsaw riffs that abruptly switch time signatures. Unexpected touches include occasional Middle Eastern melodies and a renewed sense of energy, perhaps brought about by singer Nergal’s diagnosis and recovery from leukemia.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 1, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Ticketmaster is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.