All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Slayer, starting from $20
- General-admission lawn
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Slayer’s cred: they’re one of the most influential bands of all time, double Grammy-winners, and the progenitors of vicious speed metal
- How vicious: Columbia refused to release their seminal 1986 album Reign of Blood; the band’s 2006 album Christ Illusion was forbidden from the entire nation of India
- How speedy: Reign of Blood was performed at an average of 220 beats per minute
- Where MTV ranked Slayer on its list of Top 100 metal bands of all time: number six
- Why: “Inspired by classic metal, hardcore punk, horror movies and a hunger to destroy, the band wrote brutal, unrestrained songs that were disturbing, controversial and took heavy metal to new extremes.”
- The End is Near: Slayer is making its exit with one final world tour.
- Also appearing: Testament, Lamb of God, Behemoth, and Anthrax
The Fine Print