- One G-Pass to an Endurocross race on Saturday, September 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- $7 for 200-level seating ($20.44 value)
- $10 for seating in section 107–110 or 119–122 ($28.75 value)
- $15 for seating in section 105, 106, 111, 112, 117, 118, 123, or 124 ($36.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
When the 2015 Endurocross series rumbles through Sleep Train Arena, top motorcyclists from around the world hurdle off-road obstacles in an evening of intense racing. Like all mild-mannered accountants’ daily commutes, the competition combines trials, supercross, and enduro racing, as bikes skirt around an indoor track riddled with obstacles such as rock mounds, giant tires, and pools of water. Throughout the event, fans can sneak away to the arena’s concession stand, where hot dogs, chicken tenders, and pretzels refill bodies’ fuel tanks.