- $66 for one G-Pass for orchestra rows F–S or mezzanine rows A–B (up to $96 value)
- $56 for one G-Pass for orchestra rows T–W or mezzanine rows C–H (up to $86 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Monday, January 2, at 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 3, at 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 4, at 2 p.m. or 7 p.m.
- Thursday, January 5, at 2 p.m.
- Friday, January 6, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, January 7, at 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Plot: Based on the story by the Brothers Grimm, Sleeping Beauty is Ross Petty Productions’ 21st fractured fairy tale at Toronto’s Elgin Theatre. In the kingdom of Torontonia, Sleeping Beauty builds a home for wayward elves while Luke the lutist, her part-Troll boyfriend, and good fairy Sparklebum try to wake her from evil fairy Malignicent’s curse.
- The Stars: Hilary Farr of HGTV’s Love It or List It fame plays the evil fairy, AJ Bridel from Kinky Boots embodies Sleeping Beauty, and Family Channel’s The Next Step stars Alexandra Beaton and Taveeta Szymanowicz make appearances.
- The Accolades: BroadwayWorld.com calls it “the perfect family night out!” and Taylor Kaye of CHUM-FM declares, “Best night ever! So fun! Go see it!”