- $33 for a one-day general-admission pass, including after-party, on Saturday (up to $53.73 value)
- $28 for a one-day general-admission pass on Sunday (up to $43.19 value)
- $58 for a three-day general-admission pass, including the Saturday after-party (up to $97.92 value)
- Times: Friday, March 18, at 5 p.m.; Saturday, March 19, at 12 p.m.; Sunday, March 20, at 12:15 p.m. After party begins at 9 p.m. on Saturday.
2016 Slide into Spring Music and Beer Festival
- Performing at the Kick-Off Party: Jameyal | Herd of Watts
- The Headliner: Donavon Frankenreiter, the professional surfer whose sunshine-infused tunes include “Big Wave,” the sing-along hit “Free,” “Move By Yourself,” and others off of 2015’s The Heart
- Also Performing: Rusty Shine | Post Pluto | Trongone Band | The Fritz | Sidereal
- Pours for Paws: a three-hour beer tasting (12 p.m.–3 p.m.) where every dollar buys a 4oz. pour and benefits the Nassau Humane Society
- The Headliner: Dirty Heads, a punk-rap-reggae outfit that summons the spirit of Sublime and their native Huntington Beach in groove-driven hits such as “Lay Me Down,” “Cabin by the Sea,” and “My Sweet Summer”
- Also Performing: Chillakaya | Hip Abduction | Passafire | G-Love & Special Sauce
Participating Breweries: Aviator Brewing Company | Blue Point Brewing Company | Bold City Brewery | Florida Beer Company | Goose Island Beer Company | New Belgium Brewing | A1A Ale Works | Green Flash Brewing | Green Room | Hornsby Cider | Intuition Ale Works | Kona Brewery | Magners Cider | Omission Beer | Ragtime | Redhook Brewery | RJ Rockers | Seven Bridges | Southern Tier Brewery | Souther Wine & Spirits | Stella Cidre | Sweetwater Brewing | Victory Brewing | Widmer Brothers | Woodchuck (16-ounce pours will be available for purchase all weekend long)
The festival is held at Main Beach Park at 6 South Fletcher Ave. The after party is held at The Sea Breeze Lounge at 2707 Sadler Road.