- $20 for one G-Pass to see Slightly Stoopid (up to $49.50 value)
- When: Thursday, July 9, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
- Seating: sections 4 and 6, rows N–U
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Slightly Stoopid – Everything is Awesome Summer Tour 2015
- Slightly Stoopid: Originally discovered by Sublime’s Bradley Nowell, this Ocean Beach outfit—which describes its sound as “a fusion of folk, rock, reggae, and blues, with hip-hop, funk, metal, and punk”—has earned a devoted following thanks to hits such as “Top of the World” and “2 A.M.”
- The Dirty Heads: Championing peace and positivity, the punk-rap-reggae outfit summons the spirit of Sublime and their native Huntington Beach in groove-driven hits such as “Lay Me Down,” “Cabin by the Sea,” and “My Sweet Summer.”
- The Expendables: The reggae-rock Santa Cruz band behind the hard-hitting “Down, Down, Down” has been seen on tour with 311 and Pepper.
- Stick Figure: The California quartet behind the iTunes and Billboard chart-topping reggae album Burial Ground shares roots reggae and dub.