What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 201-209 & 218-226 (up to $41.65 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Slipknot’s sound: modern heavy metal band with multiple hard rock hits, including “Duality,” “The Devil In I,” “Before I Forget,” and “Psychosocial”
- Their look: nine-piece rock band (3 percussionists, 2 guitarists, DJ, sampler, bass and vocals) in matching uniforms and masks
- Their show: Hydraulic lifts, video screens, and much more
- Their accolades: eight Grammy nominations and one Grammy win for Best Metal Performance in 2006; Revolver Magazine’s “Best Live Band” and “Best New Album” (for .5: The Gray Chapter) in 2015
- Their home state: Iowa, which is also the name of their platinum second album
- Their latest: .5: The Gray Chapter
- Marilyn Manson: The Pale Emperor debuted at No. 8 on the Billboard 200 and No. 1 on the US Top Hard Rock Albums
- Also appearing: Of Mice & Men
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 10, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.