What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Slipknot: Summer’s Last Stand Tour with Lamb of God, Bullet for My Valentine, and Motionless in White
- When: Saturday, August 15, at 6:15 p.m.
- Where: First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $19.50 for general-admission lawn (up to $39 value)
- $33.33 for the rear of sections 201–203 or 206–208 (up to $52.35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Slipknot: Summer’s Last Stand Tour with Lamb of God, Bullet for My Valentine, and Motionless in White
- Slipknot: Iowan heavy-metal icons known for blending cyclonic guitars with white-noise turntables, all while wearing demonic masks and matching jumpsuits. Their aggressive spectacle has led to seven Grammy nominations and one win for Best Metal Performance in 2006. Expect malevolent new tunes from their latest, .5: The Gray Chapter
- Lamb of God: often labeled as death metal, speed metal, or groove metal (bassist John Campbell simplifies it as “a punk band that plays heavy metal”), this Grammy-nominated Virginia quintet scalds the stage with galvanic riffs, pummeling-bass drums, and vocals packed with misanthropic and apocalyptic lyrics
- Bullet for My Valentine: this Welsh quartet meshes melody, dark lyricism, and hard-rock attack—a formula that’s led to three Best British Band Kerrang! Awards
- Motionless in White: with a horror-metal sound that shares a kinship with the industrial goth-metal of Marilyn Manson and Lacuna Coil, this band of Scranton thrashers first turned heads on the Vans Warped Tour before unleashing the aggressive fan-favorite (and fan-courting) Creatures; expect ominous tunes from the latest, Reincarnate
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 15, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at venue on day of event. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together for reserved seating. Doors open 75 minutes before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call the box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.