- One G-Pass to see Slipknot: Prepare for Hell Tour
- When: Saturday, May 2, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Oak Mountain Amphitheatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $17 for general admission (up to $34 value)
- $30 for seating in section 201, rows M–V, or section 207, rows K–V (up to $65.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Slipknot: Prepare for Hell Tour
- Their sound: alternative heavy metal thrashing with cyclonic guitars, white-noise turntables, and howling vocals
- Their look: matching jumpsuits and clown, demon, or death masks
- Their themes: darkness, anger, love, and psychosis inspired by politics, current events, and relationships
- Their accolades: seven Grammy nominations and one Grammy win for Best Metal Performance in 2006
- Their home state: Iowa, which is also the name of their platinum second album
- Their latest: .5: The Gray Chapter
- Their opening act: Grammy-nominated metalcore pioneers Hatebreed