- $35 for one G-Pass to see Slipknot with Suicidal Tendencies and Beartooth (up to $44.50 value)
- When: Thursday, October 22, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Veterans Memorial Coliseum
- Seating: upper level
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Slipknot’s sound: alternative heavy metal thrashing with cyclonic guitars, white-noise turntables, and howling vocals
- Their look: matching jumpsuits and clown, demon, or death masks
- Their themes: darkness, anger, love, and psychosis inspired by politics, current events, and relationships
- Their accolades: eight Grammy nominations and one Grammy win for Best Metal Performance in 2006
- Their home state: Iowa, which is also the name of their platinum second album
- Their latest: .5: The Gray Chapter
- Suicidal Tendencies: considered the progenitors of crossover thrash, their unconventional blend of hardcore punk, surf rock, metal, and every other heavy genre under the shun has inspired everyone from Death By Stereo to System of a Down
- Beartooth: five-piece outfit who’s not afraid to lighten their metalcore with more than a few poppy hooks