All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to Slipknot: Summer’s Last Stand Tour (up to $40.25 value)
- When: Saturday, August 8, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Click to view the venue layout
Slipknot: Summer’s Last Stand Tour
- Slipknot: Iowan heavy-metal icons known for blending cyclonic guitars with white-noise turntables, all while wearing demonic masks and matching jumpsuits. Their aggressive spectacle has led to seven Grammy nominations and one win for Best Metal Performance in 2006. Expect malevolent new tunes from their latest, .5: The Gray Chapter
- Lamb of God: often labeled as death metal, speed metal, or groove metal (bassist John Campbell simplifies it as “a punk band that plays heavy metal”), this Grammy-nominated Virginia quintet scalds the stage with galvanic riffs, pummeling-bass drums, and vocals packed with misanthropic and apocalyptic lyrics
- Bullet for My Valentine: this Welsh quartet meshes melody, dark lyricism, and hard-rock attack—a formula that’s led to three Best British Band Kerrang! Awards
- Motionless in White: with a horror-metal sound that shares a kinship with the industrial goth-metal of Marilyn Manson and Lacuna Coil, this band of Scranton thrashers first turned heads on the Vans Warped Tour before unleashing the aggressive fan-favorite (and fan-courting) Creatures; expect ominous tunes from the latest, Reincarnate
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 8, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem at venue entrance on day of show. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For disability seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.