What You'll Get
- $40 for one G-Pass to each of the following concerts (up to $79.25 value):
- Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival featuring Slayer, King Diamond, HELLYEAH, The Devil Wears Prada, and more (Sunday, July 19, at 1 p.m.)
- Slipknot: Summer’s Last Stand Tour with Lamb of God, Bullet for My Valentine, and Motionless in White (Sunday, August 2, at 6 p.m.)
- Where: XFINITY Theatre
- General admission lawn
- Door time: 1 p.m. for Slayer; 5 p.m. for Slipknot
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Slipknot: Summer’s Last Stand Tour
- Slipknot: Iowan heavy-metal icons known for blending cyclonic guitars with white-noise turntables, all while wearing demonic masks and matching jumpsuits. Their aggressive spectacle has led to seven Grammy nominations and one win for Best Metal Performance in 2006. Expect malevolent new tunes from their latest, .5: The Gray Chapter
- Lamb of God: often labeled as death metal, speed metal, or groove metal (bassist John Campbell simplifies it as “a punk band that plays heavy metal”), this Grammy-nominated Virginia quintet scalds the stage with galvanic riffs, pummeling-bass drums, and vocals packed with misanthropic and apocalyptic lyrics
- Bullet for My Valentine: this Welsh quartet meshes melody, dark lyricism, and hard-rock attack—a formula that’s led to three Best British Band Kerrang! Awards
- Motionless in White: with a horror-metal sound that shares a kinship with the industrial goth-metal of Marilyn Manson and Lacuna Coil, this band of Scranton thrashers first turned heads on the Vans Warped Tour before unleashing the aggressive fan-favorite (and fan-courting) Creatures; expect ominous tunes from the latest, Reincarnate
Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival
- Slayer: the double Grammy-winning outfit behind the seminal album Reign of Blood and one of “The Big Four” who defined the thrash-metal genre, Slayer’s furious speed and vicious guitar led the Chicago Tribune’s Greg Kot to declare it “one of the great American rock bands of the last 30 years, forget about genre,” with the intensity of their live shows receiving accolades from Revolver, SPIN, and Metal Hammer
- King Diamond: With a career that spans decades and a voice that scales multiple octaves, this face-painted vocalist garnered a Grammy Award nomination for Best Metal Performance for his 2007 full-length album, Give Me Your Soul…Please. As for what fans can expect to hear, King Diamond himself offers this cryptic hint: “The Puppet Master will be there with Grandma, and we will even go as far back in time as 1777.”
- HELLYEAH: all-caps supergroup composed of vocalist Chad Gray of Mudvayne, guitarist Tom Maxwell of Nothingface, guitarist Christian Brady of Magna-Fri, bassist Kyle Sanders of Bloodsimple, and drummer and local legend Vinnie Paul of Damageplan and Pantera. The band’s current album, Blood for Blood, features songs like the angular, vengeful “DMF” and the dirty, rowdy “Gift.”
- The Devil Wears Prada: this Christian metal-core sextet with an anti-materialist message debuted at #11 on the Billboard Top 200 in 2010 with its album Zombie. The band’s new conceptual EP, Space, releases this summer.
- Click to view the full lineup
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 2, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.