- $48 for one G-Pass to see Slipknot with special guest Korn (up to $63 value)
- When: Saturday, November 1, at 7 p.m.
- Where: American Bank Center Arena
- Seating: upper-reserved sections 203–213
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their sound: alternative heavy metal thrashing with cyclonic guitars, white-noise turntables, and howling vocals
- Their look: matching jumpsuits and clown, demon, or death masks
- Their themes: darkness, anger, love, and psychosis inspired by politics, current events, and relationships
- Their accolades: seven Grammy nominations and one Grammy win for Best Metal Performance in 2006
- Their home state: Iowa, which is also the name of their platinum second album
- 1994: year the nu-metal rockers released their self-titled debut album
- 29: number of studio, live, compilation, and video albums they’ve released in the years since
- 2: number of Grammy awards they’ve received, including Best Short Form Music Video in 2000 and Best Metal Performance in 2003
- 1: number of lead singer/bagpipers in the band
- Almost too many to count: the number of other genres Korn scatters into its core sound, including electronica, dubstep, and hip-hop