What You'll Get
- $33 for one ticket to see Slipknot with special guest Korn (up to $68 value)
- When: Wednesday, November 26, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Sprint Center
- Sections: 101, 102, 121, and 122
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the venue layout.
- Their sound: alternative heavy metal thrashing with cyclonic guitars, white-noise turntables, and howling vocals
- Their look: matching jumpsuits and clown, demon, or death masks
- Their themes: darkness, anger, love, and psychosis inspired by politics, current events, and relationships
- Their accolades: seven Grammy nominations and one Grammy win for Best Metal Performance in 2006
- Their home state: Iowa, which is also the name of their platinum second album
- 1994: year the nu-metal rockers released their self-titled debut album
- 29: number of studio, live, compilation, and video albums they’ve released in the years since
- 2: number of Grammy awards they’ve received, including Best Short Form Music Video in 2000 and Best Metal Performance in 2003
- 1: number of lead singer/bagpipers in the band
- Almost too many to count: the number of other genres Korn scatters into its core sound, including electronica, dubstep, and hip-hop
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 26, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 11/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Sprint Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.