- $15 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $20 value)
- $20 for one G-Pass for bleachers seating (up to $25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Slippery When Wet
- How closely singer Jason Morey resembles Jon Bon Jovi: Dave Chappelle reportedly once invited him backstage, thinking he was the real deal
- Where the band gets its setlists: from the last five Bon Jovi tours
- Why: it gives the band the power to perform what Jason calls “an arena-club show,” in that Bon Jovi’s music can turn even the tiniest space “into a 20,000 seat arena”
- Hits that bring New Jersey to the stage: “Livin’ on a Prayer,” “Wanted Dead or Alive,” “Blaze of Glory”
- Deeper cuts for the true Bon Jovian: “Born to Be My Baby,” “Wild in the Streets,” random dialogue from Moonlight and Valentino
- Who approves of the show: some band named Bon Jovi, who authorized the show in 2007
VooDoo Lounge at Harrah's North Kansas City
Striving to give guests a nightclub experience that rivals Las Vegas, Miami, and the cantina scene in Star Wars, VooDoo Lounge keeps its schedule packed with live music, thrilling DJ parties, MMA cage fights, and even sexy Latin Nights. Revelers can opt for bottle service and VIP admission to private booths, while on the stage of the two-story venue, a band wails or a DJ spins.