Roadies are the unsung heroes of concerts—moving equipment, checking microphones, and vaccinating musicians against each city's local poxes. Prepare to rock with this GrouponLive deal.
- $16 for one G-Pass to Slomin's Freestyle Explosion 2014 featuring Stevie B (up to $33.35 value)
- When: Saturday, July 5, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Pennysaver Amphitheater
- General admission to the lawn
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Slomin's Freestyle Explosion 2014 featuring Stevie B
- Stevie B is: the King of Freestyle
- How he earned his crown: by melting the heart of the former king
- His weapon: "Because I Love You (The Postman Song)"
- Some of his other hits: "In My Eyes," "Spring Love," "I Wanna Be the One"
- Quad City DJ's Miami-bass hit that proved Florida has the sexiest public transportation system in the world: "C'mon N' Ride It (The Train)"
- Artists who've covered Debbie Deb's hit single "Lookout Weekend": Janet Jackson, Kid Sister, The Black Eyed Peas
- How you remember Timex Social Club: from the 1986 ode to paranoia "Rumors," whose mix of urban R&B and old-school hip-hop helped create the new-jack swing genre
- Although "It Takes Two" to make a thing go right: it only takes one Rob Base to make that hip-hop classic out of sight
- Other performers bringing pure freestyle to the Explosion: C-Bank, Laura Enea, and Nayobe