What You'll Get
- $16 for one G-Pass to Slomin’s Freestyle Explosion 2014 featuring Stevie B (up to $33.35 value)
- When: Saturday, July 5, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Pennysaver Amphitheater
- General admission to the lawn
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Slomin’s Freestyle Explosion 2014 featuring Stevie B
- Stevie B is: the King of Freestyle
- How he earned his crown: by melting the heart of the former king
- His weapon: “Because I Love You (The Postman Song)”
- Some of his other hits: “In My Eyes,” “Spring Love,” “I Wanna Be the One”
- Quad City DJ’s Miami-bass hit that proved Florida has the sexiest public transportation system in the world: “C’mon N’ Ride It (The Train)”
- Artists who’ve covered Debbie Deb’s hit single “Lookout Weekend”: Janet Jackson, Kid Sister, The Black Eyed Peas
- How you remember Timex Social Club: from the 1986 ode to paranoia “Rumors,” whose mix of urban R&B and old-school hip-hop helped create the new-jack swing genre
- Although “It Takes Two” to make a thing go right: it only takes one Rob Base to make that hip-hop classic out of sight
- Other performers bringing pure freestyle to the Explosion: C-Bank, Laura Enea, and Nayobe
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 5, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Pennysaver Amphitheater on 7/5. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 2 hours before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.