What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to one Stockton Summer Jazz Festival event (up to $30.50 value)
- Click here to view the lineup
- Tom Browne (Saturday, June 18, at 2 p.m.): Jazz trumpeter who topped the US Billboard R&B chart in 1981 with his single “Funkin’ for Jamaica.”
- Paul Taylor (Saturday, July 23, at 2 p.m.): Smooth jazz saxophonist who has performed and recorded out of Las Vegas since the release of his debut album, On the Horn, in 1985
- Julian Vaughn (Saturday, August 27, at 2 p.m.): Smooth jazz bassist whose first hit single, “On Your Feet,” topped the US Billboard Smooth Jazz chart for three consecutive weeks.
Nick Colionne (Saturday, September 24, at 2 p.m.): Guitarist who combines jazz, R&B, blues, and funk influences into his own unique sound.
Gates to the event open at 12:00pm
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 25, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.