- One G-Pass to see The Smashing Pumpkins & Marilyn Manson: The End Times Tour
- When: Wednesday, July 29, at 7 p.m.
- Where: PNC Bank Arts Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $18 for early discount general-admission lawn (up to $35.25 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $23 for general-admission lawn (up to $35.25 value)
- $30 for seating in sections 401–405 (up to $41.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Smashing Pumpkins & Marilyn Manson
- The Smashing Pumpkins’ career-defining work: 1995’s Mellon Collie & The Infinite Sadness, one of the few alternative rock albums to be diamond-certified
- Marilyn Manson’s career-defining work: 1996’s Antichrist Superstar, which debuted at no. 3 on the Billboard 200 chart
- The Smashing Pumpkins’ most recent release: Monuments To An Elegy, which SF Weekly called “a swirling, layered, guitar-heavy return to the sound that created such immersive worlds on albums like Siamese Dream”
- Marilyn Manson’s most recent release: his ninth studio album, The Pale Emperor, debuted at No. 8 on the Billboard 200 and No. 1 on the US Top Hard Rock Albums
- The Smashing Pumpkins hits you may hear live: “Tonight, Tonight,” “1979,” “Drum + Fife,” and the Grammy-winning “Bullet with Butterfly Wings”
- Marilyn Manson hits you may hear live: “Dope Show,” “Beautiful People,” “Sweet Dreams,” and “Deep Six”