All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
ZooLights Family Package Includes:
- One light-up necklace
- 20% discount on the purchase of additional light-up necklaces
- One family ride punch card good for 8 rides. Rides include:
- Carnival-style attractions, including Rockwall, Giant Duel Slide, Turbo Tubs, and Whirlybird
- Package includes 8 ride tickets in total and may be used toward any rides (One punch per ride)
- All ZooLights attractions are weather permitting. Attractions may not be open when temperatures are below 35 degrees.
- This year’s attractions include a gingerbread village, reindeer games fun zone, symphony of lights, laser light shows, zoo rides, and European-style holiday market
- Transportation: Metro Bus and Metro Rail have stops within walking distance of the zoo; the parking fee is $25
ZooLights at Smithsonian’s National Zoo
The Smithsonian’s National Zoo invites animal-lovers to celebrate the season after dark. Guests can marvel at over 500,000 environmentally friendly lights, life-sized animal displays, laser light shows, and holiday attractions for their own little critters.
- Gingerbread Village: Brightly-colored lollipops and giant gingerbread people decorate the landscape, and the winter wonderland is completed with a cookie-themed throne perfect for holiday photo shoots.
- Reindeer Games Fun Zone: Inflatable slides big enough for a team of reindeer. A winter-themed obstacle course, and more brightly lit rides
- The Smithsonian’s National Zoo Choo-Choo: A merry tour on a trackless train carries guests around the Kids’ Farm exhibit, showing children their favorite farm-friendly animals illuminated by colorful holiday lights.
- Don’t miss: Live music performances, holiday shopping opportunities, seasonal sweets, and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 1, 2019. The deal is valid only for tickets on the date of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion; not valid on previously purchased tickets. Discount reflects the Friends of the National Zoo current ticket prices; price may differ currently and/or on day of event. Valid for any night of the event as listed: November 23, 2018 through January 1, 2019. Event does not operate on December 24, 25, and 31, 2018. Not valid on Christmas Eve. Not valid on Christmas Day. Not valid on New Year's Eve. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Smithsonian's National Zoo
Always free of charge and open 364 days a year, the Smithsonian’s National Zoo instills a lifelong commitment to conservation through engaging experiences with animals and the people working to save them. The Zoo sits on 163 acres in the heart of Washington, D.C.’s Rock Creek Park and is home to more than 1,500 animals across 300 different species. The Zoo’s commitment to conservation, research, and education extends to the Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute (SCBI), located in nearby Front Royal, Virginia. SCBI scientists and animal care experts conduct veterinary and reproductive research to save wildlife and habitats for some of the world’s most endangered animals on the sprawling 3,200-acre campus. SCBI leads the Smithsonian’s global effort to save species, better understand ecosystems, and train future generations of conservationists.