- $11 for one G-Pass to see Ballet Excel Ohio presents Snow White (up to $22.65 value)
- Where: Akron Civic Theatre
- Seating: orchestra
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
Dates and Times
- Saturday, March 14, at 2 p.m. Doors open at 1 p.m.
- Saturday, March 14, at 7 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, March 15, at 2 p.m. Doors open at 1 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ballet Excel Ohio presents Snow White
- The Plot: According to the Evil Queen’s magic mirror, Snow White is the fairest in the land—so the only thing to do is get rid of her. Fortunately, Snow White stumbles upon seven friendly faces who help her overcome the Queen’s vanity-fueled schemes.
- The Music: An original score by William Wade accompanies choreography by Laszio Berdo.
- For Fans Of: the Grimm Brothers’ fairy tale, Once Upon a Time, Into the Woods, talking mirrors
E.J. Thomas Hall
Since 1973, The University of Akron's E.J. Thomas Hall has been the center of Akron's performing arts scene. The three-level facility, which occupies three acres of The University of Akron campus, boasts a massive, 44-ton movable ceiling that can shift to enclose the first or second levels. The position of the ceiling has a dramatic effect on the hall's volume and acoustics, so it is controlled by a computer precisely managing 27 counterweights. The hall's ability to transform from an intimate one-level performance space to a vast three-level concert hall allows it to host performances of a variety of sizes and styles by university students and faculty as well as the Akron Symphony Orchestra, the Tuesday Musical Association, the Children’s Concert Society, and the Akron Youth Symphony.