What You'll Get
- One ticket to Snowstorm Fest
- When: Saturday, March 7, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Navy Pier
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $25 for general admission access (up to $48.24 value) includes access to both stages and 11 artists
- $79 for VIP admission, which includes open bars, front-row access, and access to private VIP area (up to $109.11 value)
- Click here to view the festival layout
Food will be available for purchase.
- Moby DJ: a renaissance man who can jump from dance to punk to animal-rights activism within a single track, Moby DJ helped bring electronic music to the mainstream with the albums Play and 18
- RJD2: If you’ve seen Mad Men, you’ve heard RJD2, whose “A Beautiful Mine” serves as the show’s theme song. Now with eight studio albums under his belt, the DJ—sometimes known as The Insane Warrior—has become a member of the collectives Soul Position, MHz Legacy, and Icebird.
- Trippy Turtle: no one knows exactly who’s behind the Trippy Turtle moniker, but that hasn’t slowed his ascent to EDM stardom, thanks to fans who love his gritty yet psychedelic hooks
- Redmoon: Chicago’s beloved theatre troupe brings an offbeat and magical aesthetic to Snowstorm Fest, with their famously wild and innovative interactive human displays
- Other Notable Acts: ASTR | Figgy | The Hood Internet | Kody Madro | Louis the Child | Orchard Lounge | Win and Woo | Zimmer
- White dress theme: Attendees are encouraged to participate in wearing head-to-toe white to create a rhythmic human blizzard
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 7, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Gathering Group's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 6pm. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.