What You'll Get
- $27.50 for one general-admission ticket (up to $62.88 value)
- Kids 10 and under receive free admission.
- Wanda Jackson: At 78 years old, the undisputed “Queen of Rockabilliy” is still swivelin’ her hips, growlin’ like an alligator, and mesmerizing crowds during sets packed with new ditties and 50s classics. Perhaps Jack White said it best: Wanda Jackson “was cool before they had a name for it.”
- Nekromantix: This Danish-American psychobilly band structures many of its song around monster and horror themes. Frontman Kim Nekroman’s bass guitar resembles a coffin, and Allmusic described the band’s tunes as “Elvis meets the Wolfman.”
- Shooter Jennings: A staple of outlaw country music and southern rock, Shooter began carving out his own niche in the industry with his 2005 debut album, Put the “O” Back in Country, which peaked at no. 22 on the Billboard charts. He has released several successful albums since, including 2016’s Countach (For Giorgio).
- Also appearing: Slim Jim Phantom Trio | Supersuckers | Deadbolt | The Cornfed Project | Galactic Polecats | Lonely Stars | Mink Dagger
- Festival extras: Car show | Food trucks | Craft beer | Pin-up pageant | Art show | Vendors
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 14, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Kids 10 & under are free. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.