- $24 for a G-Pass for orchestra or mezzanine seating (up to $45.95 value)
- $19 for a G-Pass for rear orchestra, mezzanine, or balcony seating (up to $35.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
So Good For The Soul! A Tribute to the Music of Motown
- The Soul Doctors: the eight entertainers and their band include Broadway veterans, the singing leads of Dream Girls on-stage, and former members of The Jones and Main Ingredient
- Their Specialties: the Motown sound-makers of the ’60s and ’70s, including Marvin Gaye, Smokey Robinson, the Supremes, and Lionel Richie
- Their Prescription: “My Girl,” “I Heard It Through the Grapevine,” “Dancin’ in the Street,” and “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough,” among many more
Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.