- $35 for one G-Pass ticket for rear orchestra or front balcony (up to $66.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
So You Think You Can Dance – Live Tour
- The show: an Emmy-winning reality series where dancers (both pro and amateur) make it through tough competition and tougher choreography in hopes of taking home first place and the legal right to exclaim “I know I can dance!”
- Why people love it: The dancers are entrancing, the steps are exceedingly difficult, and the judges are tons of fun—especially blunt Brit Nigel Lythgoe.
- The tour: a showcase of the finalists from Season 12 of the TV show
- What made Season 12 different: a major shift in format that ditched the gender separation and divided contestants by their speciality, thus creating Team Stage and Team Street
- Why contestants loved that: Ballet and ballroom specialists were no longer stymied by having to breakdance or krump, krumpers didn’t have to inhibit their krumpitude with tap or tango, and female street dancers had a better shot at advancing.
- Who’s on the road: all the Top 10 finalists of Season 12, including Team Stage’s Hailee Payne (Stage Runner-Up), Jim Nowakowski, Derek Piquette, and Edson Juarez, and Team Street’s Džajna “Jaja” Vaňková (Overall Runner-Up), Virgil “Lil’ O” Gadson (Street Runner-Up), Megan “Megz” Alfonso, Eddie “Neptune” Eskridge, and Jessica “JJ” Rabone
- Gaby Diaz: Season 12 overall winner, who flawlessly performed routines ranging from a contemporary dance set to Sarah McLaughlan to a comfort-zone breakout hip-hop dance to Missy Elliot in her finale performance
- What they’ll all be doing: fan-favorite routines from Season 12 packed with leaps, spins, pops, locks, pirouettes, and assorted contortions, along with original pieces especially choreographed for this tour
- What Nigel says about the new tour: “These dancers have inspired the choreographers to create remarkable dance numbers each week, truly showcasing individual talent. I am excited for your favorite dancers to bring their inspiration and routines to even more cities on this year’s nationwide tour.”