All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $31 for one ticket for loge left or right or balcony seating (up to $60.65 value)
- $42 for one ticket for second orchestra, loge center, or balcony seating (up to $81.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
So You Think You Can Dance – Live Tour
- The show: an Emmy-winning reality series where dancers (both pro and amateur) make it through tough competition and tougher choreography in hopes of taking home first place and the legal right to exclaim “I know I can dance!”
- Why people love it: The dancers are entrancing, the steps are exceedingly difficult, and the judges are tons of fun—especially blunt Brit Nigel Lythgoe.
- The tour: a showcase of the finalists from Season 12 of the TV show
- What made Season 12 different: a major shift in format that ditched the gender separation and divided contestants by their speciality, thus creating Team Stage and Team Street
- Why contestants loved that: Ballet and ballroom specialists were no longer stymied by having to breakdance or krump, krumpers didn’t have to inhibit their krumpitude with tap or tango, and female street dancers had a better shot at advancing.
- Who’s on the road: all the Top 10 finalists of Season 12, including Team Stage’s Hailee Payne (Stage Runner-Up), Jim Nowakowski, Derek Piquette, and Edson Juarez, and Team Street’s Džajna “Jaja” Vaňková (Overall Runner-Up), Virgil “Lil’ O” Gadson (Street Runner-Up), Megan “Megz” Alfonso, Eddie “Neptune” Eskridge, and Jessica “JJ” Rabone
- The headliner: Season 12 overall winner Gaby Diaz, who flawlessly performed routines ranging from a contemporary dance set to Sarah McLaughlan to a comfort-zone breakout hip-hop dance to Missy Elliot in her finale performance
- What they’ll all be doing: fan-favorite routines from Season 12 packed with leaps, spins, pops, locks, pirouettes, and assorted contortions, along with original pieces especially choreographed for this tour
- What Nigel says about the new tour: “These dancers have inspired the choreographers to create remarkable dance numbers each week, truly showcasing individual talent. I am excited for your favorite dancers to bring their inspiration and routines to even more cities on this year’s nationwide tour.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 21, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 10/21 starting at 6:30 p.m. for a ticket at venue box office. Tickets can also be picked up in advance through Tuesday, October 20 at the FSCJ Artist Series Box Office M-F 10a-5p. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office, (904) 442-2929, prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.