What You'll Get
- $60 for general-admission standing (up to $100 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Solange and Special Guests – A Benefit for Make It Right
- You know Solange as: A singer-songwriter with a taste for ’60s soul and Motown girl groups; a fashion icon with her own family clothing line (House of Deréon); and a movie and TV star. Perhaps you’ve also heard of her sister, Beyoncé
- Her destiny: as a child, Solange studied dance and theater, made her singing debut at the age of 5, started writing songs by the age of 9, and fatefully ended up dancing (and later singing) in her older sibling’s group
- Her breakout: 2003’s appropriately titled Solo Star, fueled by the club hit, “Feelin’ You, Pt. 2”,
- Where she truly found her voice: 2008’s funkadelic, critically acclaimed Sol-Angel and the Hadley St. Dreams
- The show: with help from a lineup of special guests (names are under wraps, but expect some local royalty), Solange plays host and entertainer to this benefit for Brad Pitt’s Make it Right Foundation, which builds eco-friendly sustainable homes for those affected by Hurricane Katrina
- What Make it Right spokesman Taylor Royle thinks of Ms. Knowles: “Solange embodies so much of what people all over the world love about New Orleans; creativity, enthusiasm, innovation, and an experience you can’t find anywhere else, with anyone else.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.