- Two or four tickets to see a Somerset Bears football game
- Where: Frank “Nap” Torpey Athletic Complex
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Ticket Options and Dates
- $10 for two general-admission tickets ($16 value)
- $18 for four general-admission tickets ($32 value)
For each option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Westchester Warriors on Saturday, August 9, at 7 p.m.
- Against the New Jersey Bravehearts on Saturday, August 16, at 7 p.m.
- Against the New Haven Venom on Saturday, September 6, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Queens Stallions on Saturday, October 4, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Westchester Steelers on Saturday, October 11, at 7 p.m.
The Scouting Report
When the 2014 Major League Football season kicks off in August, head coach Lou Morra and the Somerset Bears will seek to surpass the high bar they set for themselves last season. Though the Bears lost deep in the playoffs after winning their division, their efforts capped off a 9-1 season in which they held their opponents to less than 10 points per game.
The Somerset Bears played their first season in 2010, as the Bridgewater Bears, and they didn’t suffer a regular-season loss until a year and a half later. That 10-0 inaugural season set them up for a streak of performances that netted the Bears three division championships in their first four seasons in Major League Football. Today, the team plays its home games at Frank “Nap” Torpey Athletic Complex, where their success on the gridiron inspires future generations of children or young bears to play football. The organization also focuses on giving back to the community, with players and coaches assisting in community service projects.